Octonius is the simplest and most scalable way to manage work anywhere.
We help organizations around the globe align work with the most important business objectives, create new efficiencies, and drive results. We are dedicated to making Octonius the most secure and reliable collaborative work management platform on the market.
We are committed to protecting your personal and company data, and ensuring secure collaboration within our platform, which is why we continue to invest in the security of our services to not only meet, but exceed industry standards. Security has always been a top priority and we have relentlessly pursued a robust and mature security strategy since the day the company was founded in 2013.
CLOUD SAAS infrastructure
Octonius hosts its mission-critical servers in dedicated cages within data centers located in the US and EU:
– core servers for Saas cloud are located in a safe data center in Frankfurt, Germany
– US servers for Saas cloud are located in a safe data center in San Jose, California.
An in-depth Application Security Lifecycle process is fully integrated into Octonius’ Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), including:
– Defined in-house security requirements, policies, and industry security best practices applied in every stage of the lifecycle.
– Ongoing security review of architectures, design features, and solutions.
– Iterative manual and automated (using static code analyzers) source code review for security weaknesses, vulnerabilities, and code quality, plus development team advisory and guidance.
– Regular manual assessment and dynamic scanning of pre-production environment.
– Security trainings conducted for IT teams according to their respective job roles.
Octonius uses Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.3 with a preferred AES 256 bit algorithm in CBC mode and 2048-bit server key length with industry-leading modern browsers.
When you access Octonius via web browser, mobile applications, email add-in, or browser extension, TLS technology protects your information using both server authentication and data encryption. This is equivalent to network security methods used in banking and leading e-commerce sites.
All users’ passwords, cookies, and sensitive information are reliably protected from eavesdropping. User files uploaded to Octonius servers via both web application and API are automatically encrypted with AES 256 using per-file keys.
In addition, all Octonius workstations and servers are encrypted at rest using file system encryption where AES 256-bit is used.
In short, we secure your connection to Octonius and we also encrypt the database on the server.
How to contact us