Octonius has lately become a popular tool among attorneys and legal services. Law firms and individual freelancers are drawn to the tool’s simple job management, task monitoring and timeline, calendar notifications, and a plethora of additional capabilities.
Accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, back office, and legal services, for example, are more likely to be provided by a business advising firm with hundreds of workers. And there’s a lot more to see than meets the eye.
Activities may include paralegal, administrative, research, and educational work, as well as service requests from existing clients. Another key concern is the lack of a secure environment in which to communicate information and documents with clients and partners.
So, how can teams not only become more resilient but also more productive and ensure that specific needs are met?
Here are some useful insights you may use with Octonius.
Octonius is a powerful tool, and there are various ways to use its unique properties to create a new business structure.
When a law firm decided to move to Octonius, the benefits were felt by the team from the first day of implementation:
- On the platform, every client of the firm can be represented by a separate Project. A Custom Template can be built and used to create each new client Project.
- Accounting and bookkeeping, payroll, back office and legal teams would have their own space and members, assignments, projects and timelines.
- Service Contracts can be structured depending on the scope of the services using due dates, recurring tasks and sections. So when an active client that has already a contract with the company sends a service request, it will be just linked to the Project for the exact client.
- It’s easy to collaborate with a group of people outside of the firm. If the team sends a lot of work to outsource, this is a wonderful tool. The project can be distributed to anyone outside the firm, and they will always have access to internal projects. Tasks can be allocated to individual persons, and they can transfer the assignment to a new person after the work is completed.
- The same thing occurs with customer communication. Clients can be added as guests to their projects or tasks, and they will be restricted from any other shared resource inside the workplace. Document sharing will remain safe and secured.
All tasks will be completed smoothly. There will be no more phone calls or pointless debates: one can delegate the assignment to the other one by providing the deadline, guidance, and attachments, that would be stored safely. Automated notifications will be sent out in time and when the task will change the status, it will automatically be redirected to someone else to continue.
After three months of using the Octonius work management platform, we encouraged the law firm to disclose their performance data, and the results were rather impressive:
- Email usage has been cut by 80%
- Email services were only utilized 20% of the time and exclusively to connect with external clients, not to support internal chat(when is it done? Please send me the file, etc.)
- Workflow clarity has improved to a satisfaction level of the team
- Instead of having regular instant messenger interactions, saving all project data and statuses together saves time.
All-in the platform simplified the lives of attorneys and lawyers and made team management more enjoyable. Because, if the work is no longer enjoyable, why do we continue doing it?